Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Nearly everyone suffers from back pain at some point in their lifetimes. Back pain can develop in many different ways and ranges from mild to debilitating. It can be propagated by an activity, injury, or underlying medical condition that can affect people of all ages. If you have back pain, it is important to seek treatment. At Prime Injury & Wellness Clinic, serving Fort Worth and Arlington, TX, our chiropractors provide a wide range of natural treatment methods for back pain. We will work with you individually to help you meet your overall wellness goals and to alleviate your pain.
Common Causes of Back Pain
- Lower back pain: This is the most common form of back pain. It can come from conditions like sciatica or scoliosis. It can also develop from lifting heavy objects, working out, and sleeping in an improper position.
- Mid back pain: Mid back pain can come from a variety of different factors. Inflammation, strains, and irritation from injuries often causes mid back pain. This pain can also come from chronic health conditions.
- Upper back pain: This kind of back pain is the least common. This pain can develop over time from postural issues or weak muscles. It also comes from tightness and moving incorrectly.
Back pain can also come from spinal stenosis, herniated discs, sciatica, scoliosis, arthritis, spondylosis, and much more. You can also become injured from an auto accident, sports injury, pulled muscles, inflammation, and poor posture.
Symptoms of Back Pain
Common symptoms of back pain include:
- Weight loss
- Inflammation in the back
- Persistent back pain not eased by resting or lying
- Pain that reaches below the knees
- Neck pain
- Stiffness and decreased range of motion
- Trouble sleeping
Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
When you first visit us, our chiropractor will work to diagnose your condition. We will ask about your symptoms and perform a physical exam to look for the root cause of your pain. Then, we will make a customized treatment plan for you.
Chiropractic care offers personalized treatment to give long-lasting relief. Your treatment plan will vary based on where your pain is. One of the most common methods we use for back pain is chiropractic adjustments. Spinal adjustments work to realign the spine, alleviating pain and helping the nervous system function better. We also offer spinal decompression for disc issues. For soft tissue injuries, we may use massage therapy, muscle stimulation, ultrasound therapy, and more. These methods reduce inflammation and promote healing in the back. Our chiropractor may give you exercises to improve your range of motion and help you heal, as well.
Visit Our Chiropractor in Arlington and Fort Worth, TX for Back Pain Relief
If you are suffering from back pain, don’t wait to seek treatment. At Prime Injury & Wellness Clinic, we can help. Our chiropractor will work with you to find the right treatments to alleviate your pain and help your back heal. We are happy to answer any questions you have. Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more.