Auto Accident Injury Treatment
Auto accident injury treatments vary. If you have acute pain, it is beneficial to visit an auto accident chiropractor to obtain spinal adjustments and massage therapy. We provide many treatments here at Prime Injury & Wellness Clinic in Arlington and Fort Worth.
Whiplash is a common injury resulting from an auto accident. Whiplash occurs when the neck and head are not as well secured as the remainder of the body. During a car accident, your body will violently shake back and forth between the seat back and seatbelt. Even though the seatbelt is meant to hold your body in place, the neck and head will continue forward causing a severe strain or sprain of your neck. This may also cause a misalignment in your vertebrae.
Symptoms experienced with whiplash include:
- Blurred vision
- Neck pain
- Severe headaches
Chiropractic Treatment for Auto Accidents
Chiropractic care includes many natural and non-surgical treatments. Prior to treatment, you will receive a physical exam to check for any alignment changes that may have issues, whether that be right now or in the future. Your symptoms will be evaluated as well as your medical history and other information to determine the best course of treatment for your injuries.
Common treatments include:
- Chiropractic adjustments - These adjustments are beneficial because they help restore your natural function and vertebral alignment.
- Manipulation is done under anesthesia
- Decompression therapy - This therapy is beneficial in eliminating any pressure from the sciatic nerve or cervical nerve roots.
- Massage therapy - Massage therapy helps to speed up the healing of soft tissue and helps decrease pain.
- Physical therapy - Physical therapy is beneficial for helping your tissue to regain flexibility and strength
Other treatment methods can be used to put together an individualized program that fits your body’s unique needs.
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
There are various benefits of seeking chiropractic care for auto accident-related injuries, including:
- A decrease in recovery times
- The ability to diagnose injuries that are hidden that are absent from producing symptoms
- The ability to provide natural treatment options that are non-invasive
- Decreases the risk of developing scar tissue and having chronic pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Helps to restore range of motion and flexibility in parts of the body that have been injured
Contact Us Today
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with us at Prime Injury & Wellness Clinic in Arlington or Fort Worth.